Welcome


RockYou FXText

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Writing assignment: Movie Character

Think about a movie you have seen. Imagine that you could become a character and step out of a movie. In your writing , tell about:
  • What character you might become
  • what you might do
  • who you might meet

Marley’s Day in Ada

Grrrrrr….. I am Marley from the movie Marley and Me and I am going to have some serious fun! I stepped out of my movie for a day and landed in Ada, Oklahoma. I found a couple of restaurants who threw out some pretty good food, a nice playground to play in, and some pretty cool kids! Here goes my adventure. Ruff !Ruff!

If you haven’t heard of me, I am a yellow lab from the movie Marley and Me. I belong to a great family. I love them and of course they are madly in love with me. I love adventures and get in to trouble here and there, but it’s always worth it! I am also very smart and I have to admit, I can be obedient when I want to.

I have absolutely no idea where Ada, Oklahoma is, but I’m here and I am one hungry dog! It didn’t take me long to find a couple of really good restaurants to scrounge around for some DELIOUS PEOPLE food. I don’t know the name of the restaurants, but they had some good Mexican and Italian grub. After my tummy was full, I trotted down Main Street and turned north on to a Very Busy street. There were cars coming this way and that. I had to really be careful. Anyway I came to a pretty cool playground with a swing set and a large playing field. I was in Heaven!

I met some pretty cool kids on the playground. There were girls and boys playing ball, jump roping, swinging, and lots of other fun activities. I met a group 5th graders who played ball with me. They rubbed my belly and scratched my ears. One teacher came up to me and checked my collar and also scratched my ears. The attention was totally awesome!

What a day I had! I got to visit Ada, Oklahoma. Ada has some fine dining and some pretty cool places to play. I had lots of fun playing with the 5th graders from Willard Grade Center. I hope I can visit Ada again! Ruff! Ruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment